Saturday, March 20, 2010

Retail Experience


My daughter and I visited the Gap retail store on 42nd and Broadway to do a little shopping for the change of weather. It was a very pleasant experience because at that location, I always receive the help I need. I wish that location had more choices of clothing, though they have great customer service the shelves are almost bare. Can you say a serious restock. Overall I will continue to shop there and pray they have more things to sell , just because I love the customer service. The gaP retailer should try to a restock its shelves, because when there is nothing to shop for they can lose some serious money. I encourage a trip but they may not have what your looking for, but I'm sure you will find something else.

So I also went to the olive garden, we are starving and just scarfed down a muffin that cost $2.59. Yes we are that hungry. In Olive garden the wait was an hour. I was starving, my daughter was starving and the wait was an hour. I could not believe it, McDonald's started looking good after the first 30 minutes and towards that last fifteen I was tempted to buy a hot dog off of the street and go home. I waited though and was seated in a very private and comfortable area, with complimentary wine. What a way to take off the edge! Overall the food came on time, the waitress was pleasant and the wine was a great icebreaker between olive garden and I. Olive garden can try to make the wait less and try to add more of sitting area for the people who are waiting. I like the that there was wine because it was like Olive garden was saying im sorrry you had to wait so long but here is a glass of wine to make up for it. I recommend this olive garden if you have time to starve or maybe during the afternoon when it is less crowded. Either way if they have complimentary wine, you will be fine.


Oh and I ended a pleasant day by giving a kiss to my beautiful Blair, what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment